Friday, July 26, 2013

around the world in 5 months

Hi everyone!
Hope this post finds you all well. Not much exciting happening on this end... hence, no recent posting. Have just been doing normal good 'ole summer stuff when i have the energy. This past week I've also been getting ready for my trip to Guatemala. I leave maƱana! It's a medical mission trip thru my hospital that will be performing outpatient surgeries. I am so excited, and I'm happy to keep my mind off my upcoming scans on August 6th. Not sure what my cancer is planning, but I'm planning on going back to work. fingers crossed
Movie night along Schuykill River

Eakins Oval with family














Well... i've always had the travel bug, and i've always wanted to travel the world. Just didn't think it would happen this way... thru my blog. I am always amazed by the power of the internet and how many people you can reach. My favorite part of my blog is logging on to see what countries it has reached (obviously... since i'm such a dork and have been keeping track of them to write in this post :o). These are the countries that have logged on to the site in order of appearance :o), and I also highlighted my top ten readers.
Lots of love... little lisa lollipop

USA 
Mexico 
Netherlands
United Kingdom
India
Bolivia
Canada
Puerto Rico
Bahamas
France
Germany
Australia
Indo-
nesia
Spain
Guate-
mala
Poland
Austria
Italy
Switzer
-land
Ecuador
Argentina
Hong Kong
Japan
China
Sweden
South Korea
Russia
Peru
Taiwan
Ireland
Malaysia
Turkey
Vietnam
Israel
Nicaragua
India
Brazil
Albania
Tanzania                            
Belgium                              Finland                                 Panama        
Serbia                                 Bolivia                                  Bahrain                        
Bangladesh                         Denmark                              Philippines
Chile                                   Bulgaria                               Cyprus
Venezuela                           Sri Lanka                             Columbia
Ukraine                               Romania                              Tunisia    
Georgia                               Croatia                                 Iceland
Slovenia                              Egypt                                   Saudi Arabia
Algeria                                Barbados                              Czech Republic
South Africa                       Thailand                               Armenia
Costa Rica                          Portugal                                Hungary  
United Arab Emirates         Norway                                Latvia
Slovakia                              Norway                                Greece
Singapore                            Bosnia & Herzegovina         Iraq
                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment