Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Like St Patty's Day... when we are all "Irish," we are all "Mexican" today :o)
Truthfully though, Cinco de Mayo or May 5th isn't Mexico's independence day, but it is celebrated by the people of Puebla, Mexico. Little history lesson whether you like it or not :o), an important battle was won by the Mexican army in Puebla against the French back in the 1860s.

Celebrating Susan's birthday yesterday!
As for me, I'm starting to feel better. My cough is improving and my voice is returning; I no longer sound like a man :o). Just excited to move forward with my treatment over the next couple weeks, which is reason enough to celebrate for me.

Celebrating everyday... or trying to when i have the energy :o)
lots of love... little lisa lollipop

P.S. To celebrate my energy today, I cleaned my house. Woohooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment