Sunday, March 17, 2013

Erin go bragh!!

Hmmm... perhaps I should get
a red headed wig.
May the luck of the Irish be with you...
and also with me.  Sorry I had to take a few days off.  I felt a little beat up over the past few days.

I think I got beat up from the neulasta injection that I gave myself on Friday morning, and I would say every bone in my body has ached at some point over the past few days.  And I have taken multiple cat naps. So hopefully... today being St Patty's Day and me being half Irish, I'll be more lucky today. P.S. Everyone is Irish on St Patty's Day.  And Fun Fact: I'm watching Sunday Morning... another favorite show of mine... and they said 34.5 million Americans can trace their roots back to Ireland. Verrrrrrry interesting.
!
Me beat up by chemo!
Thanks John for the cool app.










Also went to Target the other day for some wedding supplies.  And because I was so achy, I did... what I thought I would never do... I used the scooter. It was actually kind of fun. Here's a picture of me Backin' that Thang Up... with the annoying beeping sound and all.




Backin' that Thang up!










Well here's to being lucky and feeling better.

lots of love... little lisa lollipop















2 comments:

  1. Happy belated St, patty's day! Love the pics, you really make me smile. Thinking and praying for you each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa, I don't know you, besides just reading your entire blog! haha. What an amazing story, and an amazing person you are! Keep it up & stay strong. I noticed you use music often to help, "Swim" by Jack's Mannequin was a song I've used in tough times. My uncle was given 3-6 months with pancan, but just like you, positivity, laughter, and the refusal to give up prolonged his time for years :)

    My prayers are with you! Congrats on the engagement & have a great wedding!

    ReplyDelete