Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Honeymoon on my sofa...



After a few busy weeks of planning the wedding, and then having not one, but two wedding celebrations... we pretty much crashed and burned. 

Monday was the perfect rainy day for sleeping in... so we did just that 'til about 2:30pm... woke up and we started watching a movie.  At about 4:30pm I sent Juan out for a coke* emergency (*coke is my vice) since we both needed some caffeine. But by the time he got home, it was too late. I was sound asleep. I slept till 9:30pm... at which time we spent the remainder of the night on the sofa. Dinner and a movie!

Couldn't think of a better way to relax and spend our honeymoon together.

lots of love... little lisa lollipop






Addendum to yesterday's blog: my sister just told me that the term shotgun wedding means that you are forced to get married by the bride's father... because the bride is pregnant... or otherwise you face the gun.  Whoops. Definitely not pregnant; I'm getting more chemo today.




3 comments:

  1. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT HONEYMOON TO ME:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use the term shotgun wedding anyway you want. Hope the chemo goes smooth. Bobby going to CHOP on Friday for scans. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John :o) Will be thinking & praying for you and Bobby on Friday. Fingers and toes crossed :o)

      Delete